RE: Parts needed

To: "'Jim Pivirotto'" <jimp@CORP.FirstIndustrial.com>,
Subject: RE: Parts needed
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:20:50 -0500
I don't think so. I picked up a pair of RX-7 electric headlight assemblies
on E-Bay for $20.  I can probably resell them for the same amount after I
remove the motor drives.  I'm keeping the original Bricklin mechanism but
substituting the electric gear motors for the original vacuum actuators.  I
will have to fabricate some new mounting brackets and add some limit
switches, but it doesn't look too difficult.  I may go to lower profile
rectangular lamps.  I'll let the list know how this turns out.  My maim
focus just now is refabricating the rear upper shock mount cross member with
something much sturdier.