Re: CD Player

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CD Player
From: "Sean Johnson" <seanjohnson@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 09:39:33 -0500
Thanks.  The opening isn't wide enough for a CD to pass through, so there is
zero chance of finding a one that will work unless it has a satellite unit
(like a changer).  I hear your regret and I want to avoid that.  I'd love to
hear from other listers.  Several cars have been listed as having CD
players, so I know there is some experience out there.  Has everyone cut the
console or is there a nice solution that I haven't yet come across?

Sean