Re: hydraulic system

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hydraulic system
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:57:10 -0500
If you are looking for original type parts (cylinders.pumps,lines ect) just
look at the nearest Ford convertible top,the original stuff  was pirated off
a Ford Mustang Convertible,I used a Hydraulic convertible pump from a
1988-1993 Mustang Convertible,(for vin # 1136)and it bolted right in like it
belongs there,and works BETTER than the original Hydraulic Bricklin pump,the
pistons and everything else from/for the convertible will bolt right in. If
you use the newer stuff from the Mustang,the  Hydraulic system IS pretty
Decent, The orignal Hydro pump was garbage,The newer Pumps on The
(1988-90's) Mustang is pretty decent and refined.The best place to find the
parts used is on Ebay.
Hope this helps
Claude
1024/1136