SV-1 with AMC engine

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: SV-1 with AMC engine
From: Zak McGregor <zak@mighty.co.za>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 03:51:08 +0200
Hi all

I joined this list in the hopes of finding more info on the Bricklins
for my database.

I would like to add the Bricklin SV-1 with the AMC V8 engine to my
database of specs. Does anyone have a road test/brochure/anything of
that version that they would be able to scan and send to me please?

Also, please could some people be so kind as to send me a pic or two for
illustrative purposes in my database? Pics of both versions would be
immensely helpful. Full credit and a link will be given, as an example:
http://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/id/?id=28336 (non-Bricklin
content!)

Lastly, I have the figures as 790 produced of the 1974 AMC-powered
version, and 2100 of the latter Ford V8 version produced. Are these
accurate?

Thanks very much everyone.

Cheers

Zak