Re: Bricklin - pneumatic fittings

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin - pneumatic fittings
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:47:47 EST
While we're on the subject of fittings, what about the caps with the plastic
compression rings?   Those I can't find.  I had to replace a couple of mine
with new caps and brass compression rings.  I found all the other fittings
(and had new power steering hoses made) at a local commercial hose supplier.
The ones that go into Terry's cylinders are 1/4 in pipe thread.
Marvin