The Brickline

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: The Brickline
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:22:43 -0500
I talked to the printer last week.  They had a 2 week stand down over
Christmas.  The magazines have been printed and sent to the mailing
firm.  So with any luck we should be seeing them the end of next week.

Also, I'm looking for articles.  Common fellows - I know you must have
some sort of story you could write up, a tech piece, a personal - how I
got my Brick, the most embarrasing moment, etc.  This is YOUR magazine,
and we need YOUR help, YOUR articles.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III

///
///