Green Bricklin For Sale #1896

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Green Bricklin For Sale #1896
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:44:58 -0500
My Wife is having a baby and I have got to clear up some cash to build a
nursery and do all of the fun first child stuff.  This means My Bricklin
must Go.  I've owned #1896 for about a year and have done a lot to it.
It is a '75 Safety Green SV-1, 35,489 original miles, 351 W and Auto
Transmission.  Here is a list of all of the new parts on it.

Mechanical: New  Radiator and fan, new HOLLEY 4bbl Carb with electric
choke, all new vacuum lines, New Power Brake Booster, Master Cylinder,
and Rear brakes.  all new heater hoses and 160 degree thermostat(car
does not over heat) New rear brake line. New INTERSTATE Megatron
Battery. new speedometer cable

Stereo:
new AM/FM high power CD player, New ALPINE Amplifer, 2 New 8" ROCKFORD
FOSGATE subwoofers, 2 new CERWIN VEGA 4x6 speakers, 2 New CERWIN VEGA 5
1/4"
Speakers.  All are installed and sound good

Interior:

New Seats, New Carpeting, New floormats, All new Padding under the
carpeting and extra Fiberglass insullation for the hatch back.  New
mylar backed heat sheild under the hood
New hatchback cylinders,
Exterior:

All Acryllic panels, new chrome center caps for original wheels.  Under
carriage rust protected and under coated with 3M rubber undercoating

This care runs very well!  Mechanically it is very sound.

The doors and hatchback need work.   Original Hydraulic doors need air
conversion.  The roof panel has usual stress cracks as well as the Hatch
but hood and all fenders are in good shape..

I'm located in JACKSON, MISSOURI (100 miles south of St. Louis)

I'm Asking $9200.

Thanks

Todd Rapp