Bricklin for sale!!!! #842 in New York

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin for sale!!!! #842 in New York
From: Jonathan Garruba <jgarru01@longisland.poly.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:15:07 -0400
Hi All I been a member of this list for 2 years now, but alas it is time
to sell my car.  It is a great car, and I am reluctant to sell.  For
more information please checkout the sites listed below.

http://longisland.poly.edu/~jgarru01/index_nf.htm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=448709034

Or pass the URL on to a friend looking for a Bricklin.

It is is a 1975 Bricklin. It is has the Ford 351ci. (5.8L) Windsor V-8.
The car is in Good running condition. It has been my daily driver for
approximately 2 years. The engine has approximately 20,000 miles on it
since it was rebuilt. The odometer reads 2800. Originally orange
colored, the car was painted gray approximately 8 years ago by the
previous owner. The interior is clean, there are no cracks in the
dashboard, however the seats have ripped allong some of the seams. The
car has been converted to a pneumatic door system. It has an electric
compressor, and an air pressure gauge mounted in the center console. The
car runs well however the A/C Needs to be recharged. The tires are
mounted on the original stock wheels, and are in good condition, with
many thousands of miles of usable tread left. It is reliable enough to
be a daily driver and the problems it does have are small and of the
Bricklin-specific variety. The doors do leak water in the rain, and it
tends to run hot in heavy traffic. There are some minor hair cracks on
the hood, and one on the roof, the paint has started to fade a bit.

   The car is Solid and I will be happy to discuss at length with you
whatever questions about the
car you might have. Use the email address below, or please call in the
evenings.

jgarru01@longisland.poly.edu
Jon Garruba
(516)681-4721