Help on HO alternator AND Tilton goes in

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help on HO alternator AND Tilton goes in
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:48:07 -0400
Does anyone know a higher output alternator (not one wire type) that plugs
into the B.    I'll be running aux lights, HO headlights, and an amp, so the
standard alt (60-65a) may not handle it.   Thanks again everybody.

BTW, the Tilton #10013 Super Starter bolts right up without any mods, shims,
etc..    I gotta tell ya, the sound of this thing cranking is wayyyy cool.
Thanks for the input Rick!!!
stephan #2821