Re: MUFFLER HELP NEEDED

To: alphachi@writeme.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MUFFLER HELP NEEDED
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:24:10 EDT
Stephan,
I put a Walker on ol' 1343 and it's loud enough. I'm not sure of the
performance as I haven't had a chance to test mine much (the car is still
being rebuilt).  The muffler is for a '74 Camero 350 with dual exhaust.  It
has 2-1/4 in inlets and 2 in. outlets.  If I can find the part number I'll
send it.  The standard Bricklin tips I got from Terry Tanner fit perfect.
Marvin

In a message dated 9/13/00 3:35:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,