Distributor

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:14:58 -0400
Hello all,
   I just converted #23 from points to breakerless ignition.  I removed the
distributor, cap, rotor, computer, and wiring from a 1983 Jeep Wagoneer
(with 360).
   My car runs but I have been having problems getting all cyllinders to
fire.  I noticed it (besides lack of power) when I was trying to set the
timing and was putting the timing light on several different plug wires.  I
noticed that 2 of my cyllinders do not fire every time...maybe 60% or so.  I
changed the cap and rotor and still have the same problem.
   Could there be something wrong with the distributor itself?
   Any suggestions on something to change next?
   Thanks

                                                                Jamie