Bricklin's in Salt Lake

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin's in Salt Lake
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:37:10 EDT
In the last week, I've discovered there are 3 more Bricklin's in Salt Lake
City besides mine, Joel's, and Pug's.   One is the red '74 that I mentioned
last week that is for sale.  The other two I found out about yesterday while
browsing at a place that sells classic cars  (the owner is a friend of my
brother-in-law).   When I mentioned I was restoring a Bricklin, the guy said
that RV dealer Ardell Brown has about 50 cars and one is an orange Bricklin
(supposedly for sale).  He also said there is someone in Bountiful that has
one of every type of gull-wing car made including a Bricklin and Mercedes.
I'm going to try and find out some more info on these cars so the club can
add them to the list.

Marvin
#1343 (on the road soon?)