Re: Project: Restoration of original acrylic panels

To: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Subject: Re: Project: Restoration of original acrylic panels
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:05:29 -0400
I have lots of pieces that are disposable and white. I would not call them
virgin as they have SEVERAL coats of paint and primer. If you want them you
can have one or all.  parts include  door skins, roof, a pillars, I replaced
these as it would not make economic sense to attempt to restore my car to
original.