Re: Carpet Install

To: jim-ginny@home.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpet Install
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:53:23 PDT
I wrote an article for the Brickline on this about a year or two ago. As I
recall, that piece for a bit stumped me also. One thing to keep in mind,
finished edges always, without exception, go over unfinished ones. I just
looked at my old pictures and the finished edge of the piece that is
directly under the seats is towards the front.  But, it goes over and under
the forward piece.  You will note that the forward piece has some finished
and unfinished places on the same edge.  The unfinished go under, the
finished go over. Kim