Carpet Install

To: bricklin email l ist <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet Install
From: Jim & Ginny <jim-ginny@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:31:30 -0400
Can any one offer there knowledge on carpet installation?
I am having a difficult time figuring out how the piece that goes under
the seats is placed. The carpet I purchased has a rough end and a
finished end to it. I can not figure out if the finished end is at the
back of the seat or at the front of the seat. The piece of carpet has an
angle to it on the finished edge and is straight at the unfinished edge.
Both floor/foot sections have a finished edge at the console area.
Help!!