My B is back!!!!!!!!

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: My B is back!!!!!!!!
From: "alfaki" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:34:15 -0400
Ok, almost back. It's back in my possession anyway, 4 months after we began.
The under the hood phase is almost finished, but I discovered an MSD adapter
is necessary to hook up the Tach to the 6A ignition and the MSD pro billet
distributor.  Another $50 bucks.  The Tri-ys get connected to the OEM
exhaust Sat AM.  Then back for the module and final adjustments.   So take a
stock B in prime condition, add some primping by both TT and Bob H, add some
pep, and ya got yourself a damn decent car.  Oh yea, add $7,500 to the 10K
purchase price!    Right now, crack seems a more reasonable hobby.<grin>