Wiring Question

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Question
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:13:19 EST
After re-assembling the dash on ol' 1343 I have a couple of connectors that I
can't figure out what they connect to.  One is on the passenger side near the
connectors that plug into the heater box.  It is L shapped with 2 blades.  It
has 2 black wires going to one blade and a white wire going to the other.
The other connector is on the drivers side near the fuse box (not connected
to it).  It is flat about 1 1/2 in. long with 2 blades.  It has one orange
and one red wire.

Marvin