Check out free DSL service from FreeDSL.com!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Check out free DSL service from FreeDSL.com!
From: serge.ber@sympatico.ca
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:41:17 -0800
I just registered for "FREE" unlimited high speed (DSL) Internet access over my
everyday phone line.  With DSL you can talk on the phone and surf the net at
the same time.

With FreeDSL you are always connected, and that means no more
waiting on busy signals and no more dropped connections.  Surf the Internet at
speeds up to 50 times faster than conventional dial-up.

All you have to do is
click on the link below to register with FreeDSL.com.

Use my email address in
the registration form to give me referral credit.  If you refer 10 people you
can get a free DSL modem too.

http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&509,180051343&.exe