Fw: Looking for a Green or Red ...

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Looking for a Green or Red ...
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:09:31 -0500
The covering materials were supposedly surplus from Cadillac, and therefore,
cheap. I was told the seat frame was made by some company that specializes
in that sort of thing. I don't recall asking who stitched them up and
assembled them. I assume the same folks that made the frames.

TT didn't say whether or not they were some basic standard seat, only that
they were Bricklin specific, and not available from some other car model.

GM