Re: Looking for a Green or Red ...

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a Green or Red ...
From: Chris Justus <cjustus@justustech.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:13:11 -0500 (EST)
I'm 6'4 as well... I don't think that the seats that I have are original,
but they look pretty similar... At any rate, driving any distance requires
slouching significantly, or leaning on the center console (so that my body
is on an angle) :)

I'm going to be replacing the seats with low profile racing seats in the
next month or two... It will be expensive but will make the car much more
comfortable... Has anyone else done this?

Chris