RE: Fw: Bricklin club members?

To: "'GLCurley@aol.com '" <GLCurley@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Fw: Bricklin club members?
From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@dscp.dla.mil>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:51:01 -0500
     Yes this is the organization run by Joe.  I am not aware of any other
Bricklin event that actually took place for OBO since the last event I went
with my wife to and about a dozen+ other couples in Pittsburg, PA around
1991 or 1992.  I do get a Bricklin Christmas card each year, but that is
about it.  He has apparently built a Bricklin musuem in Rochester, NY and
has about 17 Bricklin displayed along with other Bricklin stuff according
the the Xmas card picture I received this past year.  It does appear
impressive as I am not aware of any other Bricklin musuem.  I just received
a renewal notice of $20.00 for two years of OBO club membership.  Am I the
only one on the BI email list that is a member of both clubs?