Re: Paint or not to Paint

To: Maycinc@cs.com
Subject: Re: Paint or not to Paint
From: Serge <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 07:13:52 -0500
Before you paint the car ....I would check if you can get all acrylic white
parts
you need at suppliers, to try keeping it original and if so I would call terry
tanner and asked him about the article that was posted in the brickline ...It
seems that on some painted car that there is a process on sand blasting ,
sanding
and polishing back to original color in you case you might be able to sand and
polish old panels back to original color to match your new one....Hope this
help.