Re: Door seals

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door seals
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:46:56 -0500
To my quary about the door seals, Jeff Wood wrote:

>I'm in the process of overhauling my doors (well, they're in need of it, and
>I've gotten the driver's side door open, at least...)
>
>According to my mechanic pal, the fuzzy rubber seal can be gotten at body
>shops.  Probably a parts place too, you just need to know the dimensions of
>the stuff (like how wide/tall, width of groove glass fits into)

OK.  My car didn't have ANY of the seals, door, birdcage, or rear hatch.
Anybody got the dimensions?  I know that the seals are available from
both Bob & Terry.  However, they want $150 for them.  I know we can do
better than that.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org