Re: what is it worth?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what is it worth?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:01:48 -0400
Hey gang.

We managed to skate.  There was very little damage from the winds,
but the area sustained a lot of problems from the rain.  2 adjcent (sp) lost
the water pumps so they've been without water for 2 days.  Hopefully it might
be on tomorrow if there wasn't any real damage to the pumping station.  It
ended up under 5' of water, so they shut it down because of the electricity.
All of the major roads out of the area are closed at some point because of
flooding or the road gave way.  Some people are still without electricity.
But in the 2 cities (Norfolk - were my parents live, and VA. Beach) there
was very little damage.

Well, we've got our annual Antique Automobile show here tomorrow, so I'll be
off to that.  Last weekend I was in New Bern, NC for a National meet.
This should be the last show for the year.  So now maybe I can get back to
working on the Brick.  Only problem, is that now that it is cooling off,
it is getting dark by 7:30 :(

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org