Re: what is it worth?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what is it worth?
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:37:22 EDT
I think the best way to sell a Bricklin is by advertising in the club magazine
- The Brickline. Bricklins are not well known so local ads and auctions don't
reach many people who are interested in them.

Prices vary a lot and it is difficult to estimate accurately without seeing the
car, but I'll give you a ballpark range of $6-10K based on your description.

Scott Isensee