Re: BIG West 99

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BIG West 99
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 17:35:18 EST
I don't think there is any effect of fiberglas in collecting dirt. I have two
fiberglas cars and two steel ones and they all get dusty at about the same
rate when parked. Dust is more noticeable with some colors than others though.

I find that a good coat of wax helps keep a car cleaner. Some of the dust
blows right off and the rest is easier to clean from a slick surface. I use
one of the dusters that automotive stores sell for quickly cleaning light dust
off my cars. it is sort of a hand held dust mop with some chemical on it that
attracts dirt. Depending on the grit of the dirt, there is a possibility of
that creating fine scratches. If you are really picky, a wet chamois is safer,
but more work.

A car cover is another good way to keep dirt off your car.

Scott Isensee