BIG West 99

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: BIG West 99
From: kewl-sv1@juno.com (Riley F Marquis III)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 09:14:43 -0800
Anybody know the dates for BIG West 99?  I think its supposed to be in
las vegas this year...

The fiberglass/acrylic skin on my car seems to collect dirt rather
quickly, even though I always park it in the carport?  Is this normal?
Are there any products that would help slow down accumulation of dirt
that would not damage the acrylic skin?  What product should I use to
restore the body's original color?  I saw a product called "fiberglass
color restorer"  but haven't used it because I don't want to take a
chance with chemicals eating away at the body panels.  If anyone out
there knows of a safe product in this catagory, please let me know.

Thanks,
Riley Marquis III
VIN 1758