Re: I need to hotwire my Bricklin!!!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net, GodlyKrew@aol.com
Subject: Re: I need to hotwire my Bricklin!!!
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:47:23 PDT
[snip]

When I take the dash out I am going to do a few maintenance things, like
change all of the lights, clean all of the contacts, extend the speedo
cable a bit, take the speedo and other gauges to a shop to have them
cleaned, adjusted and lubricated, check all the heater vents and fix
them, check any vacuum lines and replace all of them, replace the heater
core, do the air conditioner retrofit, change any other rubber stuff
under there -- like heater hoses if they are there, etc. Even though
John said he can get the dash out in an hour, I know that my first time
will take longer and I don't want to do it more than once. Kim

>While i have the dash out of the car, I plan to pull the seats and
carpet so
>the correct insulation can be applied to the floorpan and behind the
dash.
>Whatever is causing all that hot air to come through the bottom of the
dash on
>the extreme left side towards the floor is also on my fix list.  then
I'll