RE: AC duct question

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: AC duct question
From: "Somerville, Drew" <Somerville@kafb.aero.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 06:39:00 -0700
Terry Tanner sells a bracket kit which will relocate the plenum so that they
align and meet properly.  I have the kit myself but haven't yet installed
it.

Andrew Somerville
 ----------
From: Isensee@aol.com
To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: AC duct question
Date: Saturday, August 01, 1998 8:41AM

I noticed there is a gap in the AC/heater ducts under the dash on my
Bricklin.
It is where the duct containing the blower meets the duct that runs over to
the driver's side. There is about a 1" gap so that much of the air from the
blower escapes under the dash. The previous owner tried to seal it up with
duct tape, but it is difficult to reach the top side of the duct to seal it
very well.

Is there a piece missing which should connect these two ducts? is there a
way
to adjust the duct position so that they meet? If not, is there a better way
to seal these two ducts together?

Scott Isensee