Car for Sale - Chance encounters at the Massillon Car Show

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Car for Sale - Chance encounters at the Massillon Car Show
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 13:59:22 -0400
Each year the town of Massillon, Ohio hosts a "Cruise-in and Dance
Party". They shut down the town and fill it with cars of all types. It
is one of the show we, The Mitchell Family, plan on attending each year
(we go to a lot of shows and cruise-ins with # 1155 on the weekends).
This year we met a lot of interesting and interested people. Here's just
a couple of our encounters...

Rick Kiefer has possession of # 1314, a suntan car with 15,000 miles. He
wishes to sell it. The car has an interesting history (once owned by a
bookie who made some bad bets and left town, a friend of Rick's (where
it was stored in the O'Neil building in Akron for some time), and
finally Rick. I know little about the car, and have the owners
description only concerning it's condition. It sounds like it is in very
good condition (he is taking it to a show at Stan Hewett Hall today --
I'm leaving for Chicago today and won't get a chance to see it). Anyway,
interested parties should contact him immediately at (330) 832-0706 or
(330) 832-0895.

The other item has me scratching my head and unsure of it's validity. I
met Jim Whittle, who claims that he was involved with the design of the
Bricklin's frame. I have my doubts that he knew what he was looking at,
since many of his claims included the word 'aluminum' (get the
picture?). When questioned, he assured me this was the car he helped
prototype. He worked for G.K.N Sankey, Chassis / Suspension Builders. He
lives in Florida, and can be contacted at (352) 597-0344 or (352)
799-8210. Anyone heard of this guy? Next one to see Terry Tanner -- ask
about him, okay?