Re: What's the story with Bricklin Service Manual

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's the story with Bricklin Service Manual
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:50:04 EDT

<< most of the figures are not there.  For instance, on the first page there
is a large
 blank square area with the title, "Fig. 1B1 Sectional View of V-8 Engine
 Assembly"  but there is no picture at all. Did anyone else have this
 problem >>

Yes, I guess Bricklin must have run out of money or something. They never
finished putting pictures in the repair manual. It is better than nothing when
making repairs though. The parts manual, on the other hand, is completely
illustrated and the drawings are excellent. I use that together with the
repair manual when making repairs.

Scott Isensee