What's the story with Bricklin Service Manual

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: What's the story with Bricklin Service Manual
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:46:24 PDT
I bought a $40.00 copy of the Service Manual from B.I. (whoever is in
the magazine).  First, the person who packed my package just dumped the
looseleaf pages into the box with everything else that I ordered. Now, I
admit that I am somewhat of a slob, but what they did resulted in most
of the pages being folded, spindled and multi (well, I guess not
multilated) and it looks like crap.  I finally put it in a three ring
binder and took a look at the substance of the thing -- most of the
figures are not there.  For instance, on the first page there is a large
blank square area with the title, "Fig. 1B1 Sectional View of V-8 Engine
Assembly"  but there is no picture at all. Did anyone else have this
problem -- I am thinking of returning the thing because it is really not
too valuable without the pictures. Kim