RE: Holley

To: "'GLCurley'" <GLCurley@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Holley
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:48:41 -0500
Is there a 650 CFM HOlley with the electric choke?  I think that is what
I just put on my car.  I just can't rememebr if it was 600 or 650,  but
I rememebr 650.  What bore pattern did the stock manifold take (I never
took the old carb off the old manifold)  just removed them together.
My Holley installation was a dream.  Once I fixed the fuel pump, and
replaced the coil, the car fired right up and idled beuatifully at about
350RPM.  Pretty slick from before never getting it to idle at all.

-Scott