Re: seat sensor

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat sensor
From: Pugsracer <Pugsracer@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:45:04 EDT
John
I am doing this off of memory so bear with me, but isnt there a wire under the
seat and also to the seat belts? I have disconnected whatever wires there are
and the car starts fine. Basically disconnecting them eliminates the circuit.
This was a very popular thing to do in 74, either that, or as many people did
just buckle the seat belt and then sit on it. Stupid but effective. the feds
were trying to force us to buckle up or the car wouldnt start. Pugs