photos from 1997 Eastern National Meet

To: "Bricklin List (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: photos from 1997 Eastern National Meet
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:35:03 -0500
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD3D22.0A32B680

Does anyone have photos from the 1997 Eastern National Meet in Canton,
Ohio? Or the 1997 Western Meet? Suitable pictures could be used on the Web
site to document that meet (as was done for the 1996 Meet in Harrisburg,PA
 http://bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/BI/Harrisburg1996.htm).

I'll take images in any electronic form, or photos could be mailed to me at
the address below. The pictures would be handled carefully and returned.

In fact, if anyone has a good set of pictures and a small write-up from any
meet, it could be added to the web site.

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD3D22.0A32B680--