Yellow/White plastic box?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Yellow/White plastic box?
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:11:02 -0600
I have the lower dash panel out of the bricklin and I am trying to
understand/repair all of the wiring underneath.  There are 6 or so wires
coming from the loom to a white plasitc flat box with a circuit board
inside.  From there the wires appear to travel underneath the carpet
towards the rear of the vehicle.

Does anyone know what this is?  I could only imagine it has something to
do with the defroster or the rear taillights,  but I would imagine these
things run off of relay and not circuit boards.

Second question:

Has anyone changed the interior of the car to a different color (grey or
black perferably).  If you have please let me know, I have some
questions about carpet and availability of door panels etc.  I have been
told that the best way would be to afford an auto apholstery shop to do
the work custom.  Just curious.

Another funny story:
I had researched somewhat the ownership of a Bricklin before buying #466
in January.  I had heard horror stories of people crawling through
hatches because doors wouldn't open.  The interesting part of this story
is that a few weeks later during the cold freezes here in Chicago, the
locks on my 1993 Nissan 240SX froze up and I was crawling through it's
hatch to get in   not the Bricklin's.

Ohh well

-Scott Olson
#466 White (I need a miracle)