Flex fans

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Flex fans
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 12:38:27 -0400 (EDT)
A word of caution about flex fans as a solution to your cooling problem. I
had one for several years on another of my cars. It did pull more air at low
speed than the stock fan and thus cool better. It eventually threw a blade,
however, and cut a big hole in my radiator. If I have heard rumors of people
being injured when a blade broke with the hood open. I personally will never
use one again.

If you do buy one, my recommendation is to get a good quality one and check
it periodically for cracks.

Scott