Re: Electric fan

To: Isensee@aol.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric fan
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:31:47 -0400
Scott,

   I haven't done that yet.  However, I've been looking at that for my
Morgan and based on what I'm hearing about the Bricks. it might not be a
bad idea.

   Most auto supply stores now sell several electric fan kits fairly
cheaply.  I think I'd go for mounting it on the back of the radiator to
"pull" the air through.  For some reason on the front, I'm affraid that
it might block too much air to the AC condenser and the radiator.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire