Coincidence - Hello

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Coincidence - Hello
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:11:01 -0400 (EDT)
In 27 years, I have only seen two Bricklins on the road -- other than at BI
meets of course.  Imagine the surprise yesterday to see not only Bricklin on
the road, but a second one on a trailer towed by the supreme guru Mr. Tanner
himself.  I waved to Terry and he waved back but I didn't recognize the
driver of the other Brick.  It was on I-495 (Washington beltway). I was the
guy in the blue RX7 waving and generally acting strangely. So if you are on
the mailing list, I wanted to say hello and good luck with the car.
-George Curley (220, 489, 670)