Re: Good, FAIR, Pontiac dealer in Northern California?

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Good, FAIR, Pontiac dealer in Northern California?
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:04:09 -0700
did you try the usual techniques?  it took about 90 minutes and walking
out twice after closing time to get the mazda dealer to sell me an rx8
at invoice+ right after they came out too.  so you dont know what will
happen until youve invested some time and worn them down for a bit.

oh, and before you buy, check out the weirdo trunk on those things!

james
OSP - On Some Pace