Re: Revitup has mutated

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: Revitup has mutated
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:45:38 -0700
At 10:07 PM 5/30/2006, John J. Stimson-III wrote:
>Oh well, this year it costs money.  I don't remember
>that from the 2nd year Mazda event (the one with the Mazda3).

Uh, John, there was a charge for entering the competition (and taking the
laps on the practice courses) during the two Mazda years.  Another fee if
you wanted to drive the go-karts.  If you just wanted to hang out and watch
the competition, look around the displays in the compound, or test drive
the various cars, admission was free.

Jim