Re: Poll: How best to take the chicane?

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Poll: How best to take the chicane?
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:00:14 -0700
another vote for carry speed through kink with a narrow entry to the
showcase.  you are going to lose time with a wide entry to that big
turn, and the turn is so long you are better off driving as tight as you
can on a smooth line.

some might have observed my attempt to make a stock rx8 go as fast an
elise by not lifting heading into the kink.  apologies to the corner
workers i saw scattering.  :\

james
OSP - Other Streetcar Performs