Re: thoughts on changes

To: "Rob Lipton" <RLipton@prev.org>
Subject: Re: thoughts on changes
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:15:45 -0800
What is it they say about only constant being change?  :-)

I don't think there are "too many" changes going on. The change over
to the computerized timing and scoring system was long overdue, IMO.
At any rate, it was going to happen sooner or later, and I think it
was going to be somewhat painful regardless given the logistical
challenges that our region faces at just about every event. (That
being said, Boondoggle probably wasn't the best time to roll it out,
in hindsight.)

With regards to street tire class changes, if you don't agree with
them or any other changes, you are free--welcome, encouraged--to
express your views at a Steering Committee meeting. In fact the reason
I started showing up to meetings was to fight the changes for 2005.

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 SM