FS: 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder - $12,900

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder - $12,900
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:24:47 -0800
FS: 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder - $12,900

Red, 5 Speed, new Yokohama street tires.

40,500 miles, always garaged.  7 Year/100k Mile transferrable Toyota
Platinum Care Warranty.  No accidents, clean title, all service records.

The car has Koni shocks, a P.I.E. adapter so you can plug an iPod or
other music player into the stock stereo, and a removable trailer
hitch/bike rack.

Also included are a 1.125" Saner front sway bar (not on car) and a
set of stock wheels with two year old Kumho Victoracer tires.  They
have three or four events on them, but have been sitting in my garage
forever.  The back tires aren't the optimal size either, due to an
ordering mistake.

I'm the second owner.  I bought the car with 6700 miles on it from my
boss who traded it for a daughter.  It had the "oil consumption
problem" that many 2000 and 2001 Spyders had, so the engine was
replaced by Toyota under warranty at 10,000 miles.  The convertible
top was replaced about the same time because a tiny seam started to
come apart.  No problems with either since then.

Other than some rock dings on the front bumper and hood, a cracked
windshield, and a scratch in the paint on the back bumper where
someone backed into it in a parking lot, the car is perfect.

I can show the car most mornings or evenings at my home in Santa
Clara, at lunch in Cupertino, or at Sunday's event.  Please e-mail me
if you have any questions.