Re: Practice Event - Great idea!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Practice Event - Great idea!
From: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:00:45 -0800
I had a great time, I really think this system is going to work out
fantastic. Jake had some great ideas and that is what we need more of, we
need input from others to help us improve the system.
BTW, Hats off to the coarse designer, that was a fast and fun run!

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2005 Light Platinum Cadillac CTS-V   "KILR CAD"
1994 Black Impala SS  "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !

"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough."
--Mario Andretti