Slush Rounds 3 & 4

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slush Rounds 3 & 4
From: Tim Dolan <cyclist@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:08:46 -0800 (PST)
Hello autocrossers,

Beautiful weather and a fast and open Charlie Davis course greeted all of
Sunday's participants at Round #3 in Oakland. The Francavilla clan chaired a
very smooth running event, something that is becoming their trademark. Sunday
was also Cathy's and my second autocross anniversary. It has certainly been a
lot of fun and a wonderful opportunity to meet a
bunch of great folks.

Three rounds remain in the Slush Series:

Round # 4     Candlestick  11/13       Masashi Motonoga &
Round # 5     Marina         12/04       Alan Chin & Nicholas West
Round # 6     Oakland       12/11       Gordon White & Brenda Barnes

If an experienced event chair would please step up to co-chair at the
Candlestick Event, it would be much appreciated.

By the way, next year's event schedule chief is Jeremy Rine. I understand that
Jeremy is accepting donations to ensure venues of choice. Get in early while
the opportunity exists.

Warm weather and clear skies are predicted for Candlestick.

Thanks,

Tim