Re: Let's get more serious?

To: autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let's get more serious?
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
So this is just how I understand this: You're saying
you're concerned about the decline in attendance, but
what you're really saying is you'd like a higher
percentage of regulars. Some say "dedicated".
Whatever. You want to see some regular faces every
weekend.

It's my hypothesis that an event series with "lower
turnouts" (hovering around 200, and that's considered
high by many standards!) will have a higher retention
rate than events with 300 entrants. Rich, show us some
numbers man.

-Katie