Re: 2005 SCCA Solo2 Open Class Champs - Jacket Orders Due by

To: MWood24020@aol.com, info@4d-sport.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2005 SCCA Solo2 Open Class Champs - Jacket Orders Due by
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

Once you get to the Sanmar page showing the product of interest look to the
right and click on download specifications; you'll get precise measurements to
help with your decision.

For example, here's the process for the 2005 Matrix jacket (J765):

http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servlets/CatalogBrowser?id=133248&parentId=750&catid=117

http://www.sanmar.com/specsheets/J765.doc

and the 2004 Ladies All-Season Jacket (L779):

http://www.sanmar.com/sanmar-servlets/CatalogBrowser?id=67637

http://www.sanmar.com/specsheets/L779.doc

What I was expecting and don't see is the specifications for the 2004 Adult
Companion (Mens - J779).  I'll contact the vendor and ask for the
specification.  Perhaps I should include instructions for finding the
specifications on the Order Page too.

Thanks for the question.

Barry

PS.  I wear a 46R Blazer and my 2004 Championship Jacket (J779) is an XL.

MWood24020@aol.com wrote:
How do you figure out what size to order? I don't see any chart that
correlates to suit sizes, e.g. I wear a 42 normal, what would that be?