Re: SFR Technical Inspection Rules

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: Re: SFR Technical Inspection Rules
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:05:25 -0800
we shouldnt be making or enforcing rules for the sake of rules.  as mr
kelly points out, we are here to have fun, and the tech inspection is to
protect participants from danger, not to play lawyer with the letter of
the rules.   this is especially true when our safety inspections dont
check or catch lots of things that actually are hazards (like the wheel
that came off last year and flew across the course).

james
OSP - On Safety Precipice