Re: Active(?) SFR Solo2 National Champions

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Active(?) SFR Solo2 National Champions
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:51:56 -0700
I can't share anything that weekend nor can I commit to anything around
that time. My grandson is due to come into a Corvette world that weekend.

Pat said;

All well and good, and the list is huge. But how come so few are willing
to share their knowledge and pass it down to newer drivers?
Personally I know why I haven't: can't afford the loss of two days out
at Atwater, nor the motel costs. Others have faded from the scene as
drivers, on to other lives, or are no longer with us.

Actually, taken from Rocky Entriken's list, alphatetically:
Lou Anderson, Tom Anker, Benita Asher, Nadine Barr (Camicia), Debbie
Barrett, Maxine Bateman, Tim Berry, Jeannine Breese, Michale Butler (2)
Grant Byers (2), Mike Camicia, Dan Cole (5), Sandy Cole (6), Joan Colman
(2), Bill Condrashoff (5), Chris Cox, Andrew Craig (4), Sharon deLara,
Katie Elder (6), Tom Ellam (2), Shauna Farley, Bill Fleig (2), Bill
Foster (3), Bob Garnett, Diane Giddings, Sharon Gilbert, Barry Goldine
(2), Gary Gooch (2) Susan Hagaman (7-later NW Region), Gene Hanchett
(7), Chet Hansen (2), Kelly Hansen (5), Marsha Heckert (2), Bill Herron,
Pat Hines (3), Rickey Hines, Dan Holm, Craig Johnson, Pam Kannan, John
Kelly (3), Katie Kelly (3), Pat Kelly (4), Lisa Kenas, Bob King (4),
Charlotte King (11), Rob Luis, JoAnn Lynch (2), Claudia Lyons (2), Bill
Madamba (3), Ren Marinus, Shauna Marinus (4), Bill Martin (5), Kevin
McCormick, Jack McDonald, Andy McKee (3),  Teresa Niedel McKee (4),
Chris McKinney, Vicki Mihara, Ray Miller, Fred Miranda (2), Pilar
Miranda (3), Dwight Mitchell (2), Ken Mitchell, Marcella Mitchell (2),
Shelly Monfort (2), Robert Nielson, Michael Odell, Chris O'Donnell,
Barbara Ogg, Larry Park (5), Pati Park (7), Dick Rasmussen
(2), Jeff Reitmeir (8), Michele Reitmeir (3), Stacy Lynd Reitmeir (5),
Mary Rice Pozzi (10), Paul Rice, Jeanne Ross, Mark Ruden, John Seller,
Vic Sias, Fran Sinclair (2), Wally Sinclair, Josh Sirota, Barry Spencer,
Frank Stagnaro (4), Bill Swan, Jesus Villarreal (4), Gary Walton (4),
Craig Way, Howard Wolf (2), KenYeo, Patti Yeo (4).
--Pat Kelly

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com